Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Patio Door Curtain Panels How Can I Hang Regular Panel Curtains On A Door That Opens?

How can I hang regular panel curtains on a door that opens? - patio door curtain panels

I decorate my living room in my new house. I have a stack is that between a window and a door. Both are perfectly arranged've done between the chimney and the two. I hang some nice curtains for both. (I love the symmetry). The problem is that there is a door not a window.It a window appears with a large glass (like a door, French), with curtains on the door handle, only two windows were. The biggest problem is that my back door leads me to my seat. It opens inward. Of course it would support the actual door, so that the curtain move with open doors. The only problem is that reducing the door bracket to the top and the visible side. I want you both to the future and would be bad taste for the curtain to the seat too low and too far also show begin. Are there any special equipment be mounted on the door, but extend upwards and sideways, so that I can do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment